Calcana Infrared Patio Heater - PH40HO (5 feet)
Calcana PH40HO High Output Heater
WE ARE THE KING OF CALCANA HEATERS
FREE COMMERCIAL SHIPPING
ALWAYS IN STOCK AND SAME DAY SHIPPING
On sale now..
$2890.00, save $841.00
SpSPPPring Sale on now.FREE COMMERCIAL SHIPPING.
ONLY US!! SERVICE, INSTALLATIONS, BEST PRICING, KNOWLEDGE, ALWAYS HERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS, IN-STOCK.
These heaters have fully adjustable heat ranges from 20k btu to 40k. You can make your own climate...
If you have any questions about this heater or how to decide if this heater is a fit for you please call us.
Ask for Mike, he has 30 years experience with every heater we sell 760-779-1352, No one knows Calcana like Mike.
Always in stock in our San Clemente CA location.
WE ARE THE KING OF CALCANA HEATERS
CAN BE MOUNTED 8" FROM COMBUSTIBLES
DESIGN FEATURES INCLUDE:
- WONDERFUL CHOICE FOR YOUR HOME PATIO AND CERTAINLY RESTAURANT OUTDOOR DINNING PATIOS.
- Calcana HO model patio heaters come in two sizes. 10 foot long and 5 foot. there both 15" wide and 9" thick with a minimum of 8" clearance to combustibles. 24 volt switching and heat regulater has to be ran from heater to low-voltage on/off switch. Heat regulater dial is provided with heater.
- SAFELY ENCLOSED FLAME: The flame is protected from wind and is located inside the Low Intensity Infrared Emitter Tube. This tube captures heat energy contained in hot glue gases and turns the energy into comfortable HEAT waves.
- Home freight delivery requires unloading capability/assistance $100
- LOW CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES: WITHIN 8" Can be safely installed in locations with awnings and wood celings.
- SLIM, NARROW DIMENSIONS: Easy to install in narrow, low overhead clearance locations; suitable for long, narrow street side patio locations.
- OVERHEAD DESIGN: No floor space is lost as units hang from existing trellis or other overhead structures. Units can also mount to walls at an angle.
- VARIABLE INPUT BURNER: Patent pending, variable input design provide the right level of heat output for each location. Adjustable heat ranges.
- TWO LENGTHS TO CHOOSE FROM: 5 & 10 FOOT LENGTHS ARE AVAILABLE.
- CERTIFIED FOR OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS: Units are design certified to operate in outdoor environments, which include wind, rain, snow and temperatures as low as -40F. For indoor applications.
- EASY-LIGHT IGNITION SYSTEM: No pilot lights to ignite by hand, no valves to turn, no thermocouples to replace. By using a reliable, 3-Try, direct spark, electronic, 100% safety shut off, ignition system, units safely and consistently operate in all types of weather with the flick of a switch.
- Heaters are switched and controled with a low voltage wall switch that is provided.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: No ceramic parts to break, or replace. Not thermocouples to replace. Emitter tubes do not glow cherry red, therefore are not fatigued to the point of premature failure.
- ECONOMICAL TO OPERATE: Highly efficient reflectors capture the radiant energy, and direct it to the patio area. Heats more area with less fuel than any other style of patio heater.
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: High quality materials & workmanship eliminates metal fatigue and reflector warp or separation.
- NATURAL GAS OR PROPANE: Units available for use with either fuel. General Specifications Rating (Input: Natural and L.P. Gas) 0-4500 ft elevation.
- HIGH OUTPUT SERIES (patent pending)
- PH-40 HO.20,000 - 40,000btu.5' heats approximately 12'x12' area mounted 8 to 12 foot high.
- PH-75 HO.37,500 - 75,000btu.10' heates approximately 14' x16' area mounted 10 to 14 foot high.
- Gas Pressure at Manifold: Natural Gas - 3.5" W.C. / L.P. Gas - 10.5" W.C.
- Gas Connection Size - 0.5" N.P.T. 1/2"
- Gas Inlet Pressure: Gas Minimum Maximum Natural 4.5" W.C. 14.0" W.C. L.P. 11.5 W.C. 14.0 W.C.
- Electrical Rating: DSI Ignition 120v, 60 Hz, 1 Amps 24 volt low voltage On/Off Hi/Lo control panel, IE 115 volt needs to be ran to the heater and conect to the transformer, 24 volt needs to come out of the heater to the wall switch provided.
- Standard Equipment: Variable input temperature control panel, modulating gas burner, low noise combustion air blower, visual burner inspection sight glass, air proving safety switch, 3-try spark ignition control, 100% safety shut off valves, 4" heat treated aluminized radiant emitter, aluminum reflector, heat economizer baffle, stainless steel hangers and burner-head, decorative grill, indicator light. Stainless steel construction on High Output Series.
Calcana Installation Videos
Calcana Testimonial Videos
Extension For Extra Clearance:5" Extensions For Ceiling Mount Only, Add 5” extension piece, No thanks
Select Bracket:Do You Need Brackets-Choose From Dropdown Below, Wall mount 25 degrees, Ceiling mount 25 degrees, Ceiling mount straight down
Choose Gas Type:Natural Gas, Propane Gas
Shipping:Ship To:, Commercial Address, Residential Address