Bromic Heaters Tungsten Smart-Heat Wireless Dimmer Controller
The Wireless Dimmer is suitable for resistive and infrared heaters. The controller allows the power output of the heater to be dimmed down for maximum comfort. The control can be used with 110 - 277VAC supply voltages.
- Controls ONE 6800W heater at 277/240VAC (3080W at 110VAC) or Controls TWO 3400W heaters at 277/240 VAC (1540W at
- Wireless control with dimming 0% - 100%.
- Wired control capabilities
- Configurable soft-start function for increased heater life.
- Wireless dimmer enclosed in a protective box
- 7-channel remote
Bromic Heating’s new Wireless Dimmer Control giving customers unprecedented control over heating output.
This unit allows the power output of an electric heater to be adjusted for perfect comfort, with the ability to adjust multiple units in unison with a single remote.
Each Smart-Heat™ Wireless Dimmer Control can manage up to 6800W of heating and can be used in 208VAC, 240VAC and 277VAC applications. Enclosed within an IP54-rated protective
casing, our 7-channel transmitter allows users to dim or brighten their heaters at the touch of a button, offering customizable comfort and exceptional reliability.
*All Bromic Heating remotes are able to control an infinite
number of heaters within a 100-foot range