SunPak S34-TSR Two Stage Gas Heater With Remote
Starts at: $2,663.00
TSR by SunPak Comes w/ Wireless Remote Control CALL FOR QUESTIONS, WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD..# 1 SUNPAK DEALER IN THE US.
Sunpak has for over 30 years been the #1 go to patio heater for home and commercial heating
One of The Best Heaters in the industry just got better. Introducing TWO STAGE TSR by Sunpak.
This heater gives the convenience of being able to adjust the heat between 25k BTU and 34k BTU with just the touch of a button.
Heater comes complete with Mounting Kit, Handheld Remote, Wireless Wall Control, and Power Adapter
Heater can be used with Home Automation System. You will need the TSR Home Automation Transmitter, part number 92025.
- Dual Stage 34,000 BTU to 25,000 BTU
- Fully Automatic with On/Off/Hi/Low Control System
- Direct Spark Ignition with Auto Re-Light & Flame Sensor System
- Wireless Handheld Remote & Wireless Wall Control Included
- Wall or Ceiling Mount
- 9′ 1/2″ to 12′ Mounting Height
- 34,000 BTU High Setting Approximate 12’x12′ Heat Coverage
- 25,000 BTU Low Setting Approximate 10’x10′ Heat Coverage
- Available in Either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Optional Fascia Kit Available in Either Black or Stainless Steel
- Ceramic Infrared Burner System
- 304 Series Stainless Steel Construction
- Recommended for Residential Installation
- TSR Model in Both Black and Stainless Steel Now Have a Standard Stainless Steel Oval Front Grill
Wind: Heaters work best in a non-windy or wind protected environment. For example, a 5mph steady breeze can produce a chill factor reducing the heating effectiveness by 50 percent. The amount of air flow across the patio is an important consideration in any patio design. Patio perimeter wind screens can make a difference in how well the Sunpak heater works. However, any wind screens (mad-made or natural hedges) should not be located within 2 feet of any heater,and should not prevent fresh air from entering or exiting the patio.
Venting Considerations: Heaters are unvented, meaning that the product of combustion vent directly from the heater into the surrounding space. The venting of combustion gas must be considered whenever heaters are used in an enclosed or semi-enclosed area.
Heater Placement: The average area heated by one heater is 100 square feet or roughly a 12 ft by 12 ft area. The optimal mounting height is 9 feet. Appropriate clearances must be met above, below, and to the sides of the heater. Sunpak heaters can be mounted horizontally, pointing straight downward, or up to a 30 degree angle. When using multiple heaters, space them at least two feet apart from each other so that each heater has adequate fresh air for intake.
S34 B TSR – Black Two Stage 25,000 & 34,000 BTU Heater, S34 S TSR – Stainless Two Stage 25,000 & 34,000 BTU Heater
Natural Gas, Propane