Calcana Infrared Patio Heater – PH40HO (5 Feet)
This 5-foot-long Calcana Infrared Patio Heater offers remarkable warmth and comfort that is ideal for outdoor areas at homes as well as restaurants. It features adjustable heat ranges from 20,000 BTU to 40,000 BTU, allowing you to essentially make your own climate.
FREE COMMERCIAL SHIPPING.
Our brackets pricing is the lowest out there.
ONLY US!! SERVICE, INSTALLATIONS, BEST PRICING, KNOWLEDGE, ALWAYS HERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS, & IN-STOCK.
These heaters have fully adjustable heat ranges from 20k btu to 40k. You can make your own climate!
If you have any questions about this heater or need help deciding if this heater is a fit for you, please call us.
Ask for Mike, he has 30 years experience with every heater we sell 760-779-1352. No one knows Calcana like Mike.
Always in stock in our San Clemente, CA location.
Liquid propane units will ship from factory. Please call to confirm shipping time frame.
CAN BE MOUNTED 8″ for 5′ and 6″ for 10′ FROM COMBUSTIBLES
DESIGN FEATURES INCLUDE:
- WONDERFUL CHOICE FOR YOUR HOME PATIO AND CERTAINLY RESTAURANT OUTDOOR DINING PATIOS.
- Calcana HO model patio heaters come in two sizes. 10 foot long and 5 foot. there both 15″ wide and 9″ thick with a minimum of 8″ clearance to combustibles. Included 24 volt switching and heat regulator has to be ran from heater to low-voltage on/off switch. Heat regulator dial is provided with heater. 18/5 low voltage wire needs to be installed from heater to switch.
- SAFELY ENCLOSED FLAME: The flame is protected from wind and is located inside the Low Intensity Infrared Emitter Tube. This tube captures heat energy contained in hot glue gasses and turns the energy into comfortable HEAT waves.
- LOW CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES: WITHIN 8″ for 5′, 6″ for 10′ with 3-5″ extension.
- Can be safely installed in locations with awnings and wood ceilings.
- SLIM, NARROW DIMENSIONS: Easy to install in narrow, low overhead clearance locations; suitable for long, narrow street side patio locations.
- OVERHEAD DESIGN: No floor space is lost as units hang from existing trellis or other overhead structures. Units can also mount to walls at a 25 deg angle.
- VARIABLE INPUT BURNER: Patent pending, variable input design provides the right level of heat output for each location. Adjustable heat ranges.
- TWO LENGTHS TO CHOOSE FROM: 5 & 10 FOOT LENGTHS ARE AVAILABLE.
- CERTIFIED FOR OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS: Units are design certified to operate in outdoor environments, which include wind, rain, snow and temperatures as low as -40F. For indoor applications.
- EASY-LIGHT IGNITION SYSTEM: No pilot lights to ignite by hand, no valves to turn, no thermocouples to replace. By using a reliable, 3-Try, direct spark, electronic, 100% safety shut off, ignition system, units safely and consistently operate in all types of weather with the flick of a switch.
- Heaters are switched and controlled with a low voltage wall switch that is provided.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: No ceramic parts to break, or replace. No thermocouples to replace. Emitter tubes do not glow cherry red, therefore are not fatigued to the point of premature failure.
- ECONOMICAL TO OPERATE: Highly efficient reflectors capture the radiant energy, and direct it to the patio area. Heats more area with less fuel than any other style of patio heater.
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: High quality materials & workmanship eliminates metal fatigue and reflector warp or separation.
- NATURAL GAS OR PROPANE: Units available for use with either fuel. General Specifications Rating (Input: Natural and L.P. Gas) 0-4500 ft elevation.
- HIGH OUTPUT SERIES (patent pending)
- PH-40 HO.20,000 – 40,000btu.5′ heats approximately 12’x12′ area mounted 8 to 12 foot high.
- PH-75 HO.37,500 – 75,000btu.10′ heats approximately 14′ x16′ area mounted 10 to 14 foot high.
- Gas Pressure at Manifold: Natural Gas – 3.5″ W.C. / L.P. Gas – 10.5″ W.C.
- Gas Connection Size – 0.5″ N.P.T. 1/2″
- Gas Inlet Pressure: Gas Minimum Maximum Natural 4.5″ W.C. 14.0″ W.C. L.P. 11.5 W.C. 14.0 W.C.
- Electrical Rating: DSI Ignition 120v, 60 Hz, 1 Amps 24 volt low voltage On/Off Hi/Lo control panel, IE 115 volt needs to be run to the heater and connected to the built in transformer, 24 volt needs to come out of the heater to the wall switch provided.
- Standard Equipment: Variable input temperature control panel, modulating gas burner, low noise combustion air blower, visual burner inspection sight glass, air proving safety switch, 3-try spark ignition control, 100% safety shut off valves, 4″ heat treated aluminized radiant emitter, aluminum reflector, heat economizer baffle, stainless steel hangers and burner-head, decorative grill, indicator light. Stainless steel construction on High Output Series.
Notes from Mike.
We here at Advanced Systems Co. have been selling and installing the Calcana brand since 2008, and we have become very familiar with these heaters. Where they work best and where they do not work so well. It’s always best to send me some pictures of the area. These Calcana heaters like clean air and good ventilation. We can also help with installation brackets for custom installs and placement.
We are always here for installation questions and repairs.
We always get questions about cost of operation. It’s about 30 cents per hour for the PH40HO five foot heater and less than 75 cents per hour for the PH75HO ten foot heater.
Two characteristics that customers love about the Calcana brand is the variable heat control from 50 to 100 percent capacity and can be installed within 8″ from combustibles.
If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calcana Installation Videos
Calcana Testimonial Videos
Natural Gas, Propane
You may also like…
Calcana Infrared Marine Grade 316 – High Output SeriesStarts at: $2,850.00 Select options
Calcana Infrared Patio Heater – PH75HO (10 feet)$3,100.00 Select options
Calcana Garage Heater CAL High/Low ModelStarts at: $1,947.00 Select options
Calcana Infrared Commercial Heater A ModelStarts at: $2,425.00 Select options
Calcana Heater BracketsStarts at: $19.00 Select options
Calcana Garage Heater CAL Modulating ModelStarts at: $2,239.00 Select options
Calcana Garage Heater CAL Standard Output ModelStarts at: $1,615.00 Select options
680 Series “Bulldog” Fan Forced Portable Unit HeaterStarts at: $386.56 Select options
Fire Sense Black Powder Coated Steel Telescoping Electric Patio Heater$249.00 Add to cart
Electric Gazebo Patio Heater in Black$150.00 Add to cart
198 Series Radiant/Fan Forced Air Portable Heater$160.00 Add to cart